We live in an era where travel is second nature! It’s not necessarily a matter of if, but a matter of when! Whether you are studying abroad, feeding that urge of wanderlust, visiting family, or jet setting for business, there’s always a lingering trip right around the corner!
The Holidays are a great time to stock up on travel essentials! Travel items usually aren’t things people buy for themselves, but are certainly needed on the day of departure!
I’ve put together my top travel essentials in a Jet Setter Gift Guide, from big travel necessities to useful stocking stuffers! Enjoy and Happy Holiday traveling!
- Kate Spade Weekender Tote: Perfect for weekend getaways or for the overflowing items that can’t quite fit in the suitcase.
- BKR water bottle: It’s important to stay hydrated when traveling, especially on long flights. I carry my BKR with me on all trips big and small
- Carry on Cocktail Kit: For those, like me, who need a little liquid courage when flying. These kits have it all— just add your favorite choice of alcohol!
- Providence Brilliant Leather Tech Bag:— Listed on Oprah’s 2015 Favorite Things and something on my own wish list this year! The perfect case for all of your electronic needs without the techy look!
- Boyfriend Jeans: Whether going on a road trip or flying across the world, boyfriend jeans are my must have item for traveling.
- Tumi Travel Adapter: I can’t tell you how important these little things are! I had the wrong one in Europe, and my hair suffered because of it!
- Henri Bendel Luggage Tag: Not only is it fashionable, but these tags make great markers when looking for luggage at baggage claim. (Also available in Red)
- Tory Burch Makeup bag: For overseas flights I always bring a bag like this one stocked with my travel fresh face wash, contacts, tooth brush, a mini hairbrush, and travel tinted moisturizer!
- DKNY sneakers: Comfy shoes are a must for traveling. I’ll wear a shoe like this through the airport to ensure I’m wearing socks through security, then depending on the length of the flight I may change into some cozy slippers.
- Rifle and Co travel log: I’ve always been quite the planner especially when it comes to trips. A travel log like this is good for storing travel notes or journaling about experiences!
- Kate Spade Passport Cover: (A great stocking stuffer!) A case like this gives well traveled passports some character.
- Rimowa Suitcase: The #1 item on the list! The easiest suitcase to manage with dual side storage, middle divider zipper pouch, and four wheel functionality. A must have for any jet setter.
- Taylor Headphones: So you can sit back, relax and enjoy the flight in style.
- Moroccan Oil travel kit: For when hotels’ products don’t live up to par and you don’t want your hair to suffer for it!
- Sleep Mask: For long flights and hotel nights. Jet lag is real, but a sleeping mask can help!
- Kate Spade Travel Wallet: Goodbye to the days of digging through a carry-on to find your ID, boarding pass, and passport. This wallet has pockets for all of your travel documents and fits right into a purse or carry-on.
- Henri Bendel Carry All Bag: When traveling, consolidation is key! This double storage bag has room for make up on one side, toiletries on the other, and room to spare.
A few more of my favorites that didn’t make the picture include:
*Henri Bendel Dog Carrier: For the jet-setting pooch! Anyone who knows me knows my dog, Nahla, goes everywhere with me, including trips! She loves her little carrier that she can see out of and feel safe in!
*Henri Bendel Tote Bag: My personal favorite carry on bag.
* External Charger: While I like taking a phone detox on trips, I still never let my phone go dead, especially when I need to use gps or want to take pictures!
*Wildfox Sweatshirt: The coziest sweater— definitely a must wear for travel!
*Minimergecny kit: These little lifesavers make great travel stocking stuffers. They contain everything from deodorant whips to pain reliever and everything in between.
* Dry Shampoo: A must pack for all travelers!
* Shoe Bags: I always keep the shoe bags that come with purchase, but for those who don’t, these are great for travel! Everything gets smushed into one bag on trips and you don’t want the bottom of your shoes touching everything else!
Stay tuned for many more travel guides ahead! They’ll all be archived under the “Holiday” tab for convenient shopping reference! If you have any gift guide requests, please feel free to email me directly or reach out on Instagram, Facebook, or twitter!
Shop the Jet Setter Gift Guide Below